Frontier have been hard at work rolling out updates for Horizons 2.2 Beta. Today they rolled out Beta Update 4, which contains a plethora of fixes and changes. You can read the full list here, but a couple of notable changes are:
- Increased boost speed of all fighters.
- Rebalanced default speed for some fighters to make them inline with their original design (the Empire Fighter was too fast compared to the others).
- Increased DPS of fighter weapons by 12.5%.
- Increased size of internal fuel tank for Beluga and Orca.
- Added some more variety to mysterious places.
- Community Goal (Materials Based) – click here for more information.
Other patch updates for 2.2 can be found here.