Frontier announced this morning that this update will feature the enabling of multi-crew, which due to some ongoing problems had been disabled in previous releases. The full text can be seen below, or here. You can find the feedback forum here and the bug reporting forum here.
“With the latest beta release (2.3 Beta 2.01), we’ve enable the new multi-crew feature. We are aware of various issues that are revolving around multi-crew currently. Please note that these issues will be fixed in due time. However, at this point, we’ve decided to allow our beta testers to have at it, so we can start compiling any additional issues that get reported. With a feature this complex, this is very much a beta test… we implore you to make sure you raise bug reports for problems you might encounter in our bug reports forum here.
“As always, we’ll be closely monitoring the situation, and if it proves that multi-crew has too many issues for the moment then we’ll disable it and hammer away at it some more for a future beta build.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!”
- Enabled multi-crew.
- Fix to correctly handle race condition when router type discovery takes longer than mtu discovery
- Don’t try and handle invalid IPV6 addresses
- Collect direct telemetry on all IPv6 sync attempts
- Prevent over-counting sync attempts in network statistics due to switching to Turn
- Exclude Teredo addresses when looking for an IPv6 network connection
- Fix credits for beta test starter pack
- Adjusted the amount of exploration ranking awarded from selling exploration data to be 50% of the credits value, 20% of the credits value of Passenger Sightseeing missions and 40% of Long Distance expedition missions