On the 27th April at 10am Frontier will be updating the game with a small patch to fix a number of issues. You can see these listed below. You can see all patch notes for point releases in the game by clicking here.
• Fixed a crash that could occur in Capital Ship encounters
• Fixed a crash that could occur under various circumstances, such as when alt-tabbing and loading the game
• Reverted 2.3’s increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers
General Fixes & Tweaks
• Fixed an issue with a vessel’s total value not reflecting changes when outfitting modules
• Fixed an adjudication server disconnection from passenger missions