Today Frontier announced an update to the Xbox version of the game. The patch notes can be seen below or here.
- Fixed a softlock issue.
- Fix to prevent a crash under some network conditions, that could occur when arriving in a session just as another player jumps away
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the helm initiated a supercruise jump while a Multi-Crew player was in a fighter
- Fixed a crash that could occur when cancelling a docking request when you have a docking computer installed
- Fixed an issue on Xbox One where players can get stuck in the menu flow.
General Fixes & Tweaks
- Fixed an issue which created low resolution stars when exiting hyperspace
- Fixed an issue whereby gas giants would be incorrectly assigned a star texture in the system map when zooming out
- Addressed a large framerate drop that could occur when a friend logs in
- Various text fixes
- Various localisation updates
- Fix some Engineer bookmarks not being set when issuing invitations
- Missing GalNet articles have been fixed
- Addressed an issue causing Commanders to resurrect in Eranin instead of on a Planet Base near Colonia
- Fixed an issue whereby chained missions were not appearing often enough.
- Fixed some audio issues related to settlements
- Addressed some audio popping that could occur when near Moisture Farms
- Fixed missing audio dialogue in training missions
- Various ship related audio fixes
- Fixed welcome mission not appearing for the Horizon Sidewinder starting package.
- Fixed an issue whereby a certain welcome mission was not generating correctly.
- Fixed a number of adjudication server disconnect
- Fix for non-helm players ending up in the pilot chair when dropping out of supercruise
- Addressed an issue that led to incorrect bounty share messages being displayed during a Multicrew session
- Increased crew payments: voucher scaling now tops out at 80% of helm earnings (previously 50%)
- Increased insurance rebuy discount for Helm to 30% reduction per crew member (previously 25%)
- Various network optimisations
Ships and SRVs
- Fixed an issue whereby decals on an SRV appeared within a black box
- Small tweak to the tail camera on the Fer-De-Lance so an installed shipkit piece is more visible
- Fixed a transaction server disconnection when transferring cargo
Weapons and Modules
- Fixed an issue with infinite Packhound missile ammunition and heat generation which meant they could be fired infinitely by a Multi-Crew Gunner
- Fixed issue whereby certain modules (such as the Advanced Discovery Scanner) could not be reactivated after being repaired by the Auto Field-Maintenance Unit
Fixed expansions not being correctly processed during weekly server maintenance