At 12:37pm on the 17th May, Frontier announced a small server-side update:
We are in the process of rolling out a server side update. The server side update will occur this afternoon. Below are the changes…
- Fix to make sure mission data and material rewards match between mission boards and transactions panel
- Fix some players stuck on the main menu with Unable to Load Commander Data errors after launching a Fighter or SRV
- Fix a transaction server disconnection when failing to restock limpets
- Fix a transaction server Community Goal issue
- Stop factions from getting positive effects when selling black market commodities for really low prices
- Fix some stored ships not being available from the shipyard
- Fix a transaction server issue when switching to a deployed fighter in multicrew
- Split faction effects from redeeming superpower bounties based upon current influence percentages.
- A percentage of the influence change will be left over if there are factions in the system that are not part of the superpower. This remaining amount will be discarded.