Today, the 11th July 2017, Frontier announced a patch update. Details can be seen below or on the official forum, here. If you want to check out all the updates, with links to patch notes then you can go here.
Greetings commanders, we’ve an update on the way this morning at 10AM UK / 5AM East US.
We expect the servers to be down for about five hours while we perform this update. Below are the patch notes for this update.
- Fixed a crash involving Fighters.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the vanity camera shortcut while viewing the System/Surface Map.
General Fixes & Tweaks
- Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.
- We no longer award micro resources that are not used for anything as mission rewards.
- Various mission tweaks and fixes.
- Xbox, PlayStation 4: Fix for the welcome mission not appearing for new commanders.
- PlayStation 4: Fix for a bug where the game ran at an accelerated speed after resuming from Rest Mode.
- PlayStation 4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commander