Today at 2:23pm Frontier announced that the 2.3.02 update that previously came to the PC and Mac on the 26th April, will now be coming to the Xbox. Details below.
“We’ll be making the 2.3.02 update live for Xbox One at 3PM BST. The downtime is expected to be minimal and will only affect players on Xbox One.”
The changelog can be seen here or below.
• Fixed a crash that could occur in Capital Ship encounters
• Fixed a crash that could occur under various circumstances, such as when alt-tabbing and loading the game
• Reverted 2.3’s increase in faction influence from redeeming bounty vouchers
General Fixes & Tweaks
• Fixed an issue with a vessel’s total value not reflecting changes when outfitting modules
• Fixed an adjudication server disconnection from passenger missions
Today Frontier announced an update to the Xbox version of the game. The patch notes can be seen below or here.
- Fixed a softlock issue.
- Fix to prevent a crash under some network conditions, that could occur when arriving in a session just as another player jumps away
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the helm initiated a supercruise jump while a Multi-Crew player was in a fighter
- Fixed a crash that could occur when cancelling a docking request when you have a docking computer installed
- Fixed an issue on Xbox One where players can get stuck in the menu flow.
General Fixes & Tweaks
- Fixed an issue which created low resolution stars when exiting hyperspace
- Fixed an issue whereby gas giants would be incorrectly assigned a star texture in the system map when zooming out
- Addressed a large framerate drop that could occur when a friend logs in
- Various text fixes
- Various localisation updates
- Fix some Engineer bookmarks not being set when issuing invitations
- Missing GalNet articles have been fixed
- Addressed an issue causing Commanders to resurrect in Eranin instead of on a Planet Base near Colonia
- Fixed an issue whereby chained missions were not appearing often enough.
- Fixed some audio issues related to settlements
- Addressed some audio popping that could occur when near Moisture Farms
- Fixed missing audio dialogue in training missions
- Various ship related audio fixes
- Fixed welcome mission not appearing for the Horizon Sidewinder starting package.
- Fixed an issue whereby a certain welcome mission was not generating correctly.
- Fixed a number of adjudication server disconnect
- Fix for non-helm players ending up in the pilot chair when dropping out of supercruise
- Addressed an issue that led to incorrect bounty share messages being displayed during a Multicrew session
- Increased crew payments: voucher scaling now tops out at 80% of helm earnings (previously 50%)
- Increased insurance rebuy discount for Helm to 30% reduction per crew member (previously 25%)
- Various network optimisations
Ships and SRVs
- Fixed an issue whereby decals on an SRV appeared within a black box
- Small tweak to the tail camera on the Fer-De-Lance so an installed shipkit piece is more visible
- Fixed a transaction server disconnection when transferring cargo
Weapons and Modules
- Fixed an issue with infinite Packhound missile ammunition and heat generation which meant they could be fired infinitely by a Multi-Crew Gunner
- Fixed issue whereby certain modules (such as the Advanced Discovery Scanner) could not be reactivated after being repaired by the Auto Field-Maintenance Unit
Fixed expansions not being correctly processed during weekly server maintenance
Today Frontier released the Beta 4 update for the upcoming 2.3 release, ‘The Commanders’. You can find the patch notes here.
This morning Frontier released a fairly extensive Beta 3 patch for ‘The Commanders’. You can find the full text here.
Frontier announced this morning that this update will feature the enabling of multi-crew, which due to some ongoing problems had been disabled in previous releases. The full text can be seen below, or here. You can find the feedback forum here and the bug reporting forum here.
“With the latest beta release (2.3 Beta 2.01), we’ve enable the new multi-crew feature. We are aware of various issues that are revolving around multi-crew currently. Please note that these issues will be fixed in due time. However, at this point, we’ve decided to allow our beta testers to have at it, so we can start compiling any additional issues that get reported. With a feature this complex, this is very much a beta test… we implore you to make sure you raise bug reports for problems you might encounter in our bug reports forum here.
“As always, we’ll be closely monitoring the situation, and if it proves that multi-crew has too many issues for the moment then we’ll disable it and hammer away at it some more for a future beta build.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!”
- Enabled multi-crew.
- Fix to correctly handle race condition when router type discovery takes longer than mtu discovery
- Don’t try and handle invalid IPV6 addresses
- Collect direct telemetry on all IPv6 sync attempts
- Prevent over-counting sync attempts in network statistics due to switching to Turn
- Exclude Teredo addresses when looking for an IPv6 network connection
- Fix credits for beta test starter pack
- Adjusted the amount of exploration ranking awarded from selling exploration data to be 50% of the credits value, 20% of the credits value of Passenger Sightseeing missions and 40% of Long Distance expedition missions
Frontier today announced an update to the Beta of ‘The Commanders’. This update has many fixes but does not yet have Multi-crew enabled. You can read the full list of changes, here.
Frontier released a the first update for the Beta 2.3 release, a small “stability update” that can be seen below or here.
- Fix a crash with landing gear not being correctly initialise
- Ensure we can’t access a null texture baking node when attempting to extract a texture – fixes a crash with GPU memory allocation
- Fix a crash when creating a ship name in the livery
- Fix some avatar related spammy web requests