With the deployment of the 3.1 update yesterday, we have received reports on a few issues and wanted to update you on the steps being made to correct them. For anything that hasn’t been listed here, please report it in our Bug Report section so they can be investigated by our QA team.
- Collect Wing Missions: We received reports that it is not possible to hand in Collect Wing Missions. The team believe that this is an issue with the mission template and we are working on a server-side fix that will be deployed as soon as possible.
- Mission Depot: You may have noticed we have added a mission depot for all Collect mission types. There are a few improvements and balance tweaks we want to make to this feature before it works exactly as intended. As this is a server-side template update, it should be deployed as soon as possible. It’s worth mentioning that these balance tweaks will be ongoing, and this kind of depot structure is something we’d like to bring to future mission types and templates.
- Missing Missions: Missions that were taken on (and still active) during 3.0 have been removed with the arrival of 3.1. In future, we will endeavour to communicate this with more advanced notice.However, the team are working on returning the following missions types:
Returned Mission Templates
- Long Distance Courier
- Long Distance Delivery
- Long Distance Passenger (Bulk, VIP, Sight Seeing)
- Long Distance Smuggle
- Passenger (Bulk, VIP, Sight-Seeing)
- Ram Tah Missions
For other mission templates, affected Commanders will receive a credit refund and an inbox message outlining the amount (based on average earnings, plus a bonus, for each mission type.)
These issues are server-side fixes so will not require an update and will be deployed as soon as possible.
Crashing at certain Installations
As detailed here, we have identified that the following installations are causing players to crash:
- Military Installation LFT 926
- Security Installation Izanagi
- Military Installation Gridge
- Security Installation Mandhrithar
- Military Installation Coeus
- Military Installation Los
- Military Installation Randgnid
- Colonia Bastion Colonia
- Skulmoor Keep HIP 33368
- The Golkonda Polevnic
- The Sentinel Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55
As a temporary measure, we have removed these installations as we work on a fix. We’ll keep you updated in this thread.
Guardian FSD Booster
The Guardian FSD Booster is not functioning as intended in specific situations. If commanders attempt to use either the FSD Injector Synthesis or Neutron Star FSD boost, the Guardian module will fail and display ‘Jump Exceeds Drive Fuel Use Limit’ info message.
We’re aiming to deploy a client-side hotfix in the near-future to address the Bodysite Crash and Guardian FSD Booster. We’ll keep you updated in this thread, also.
In the meantime, thank you all for your diligence in reporting these issues, and your patience as we work to get them fixed.
Engineer Stats Not Updating
As of 3.40PM we have resolved an issue where certain player’s stats were not updating in relation to reputation with the Engineers.
Although you won’t see any change as a result of this fix until early next week, you can rest assured that you are still making progress and your transactions will be counted over the weekend, and since launch. They will display correctly at some point early next week.
UPDATE AND FIXES:
Hi all. The team have been hard at work at introducing some fixes to some of the issues above.
· Collect Wing Missions – can now be handed in.
· Mission Depot – now tweaked and balanced. Please keep in mind that further tweaks may be necessary.
· Missing Missions – refunds have now been issued for affected Commanders.
· Returned Mission Templates – missions should now appear on transaction tabs.
· Commander stats – should be now updating, including Engineer unlocks. Stats that should have been accrued between 3.1 release and this fix being applied may take a few days to appear.
· Market effects, including Powerplay effects and discounts are now fixed and working.
· FX’17 flight suit – can now be applied.
Thank you all for your patience while we continue to work on any issues you’re experiencing. Thanks again for all your feedback.