As announced by Frontier a small hot-fix has been released today for the PS4 version of the game. You can read the notes here or below.
Greetings PS4 Commanders,
At 10am BST today we made a quick hotfix live that addressed the following problems:
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Horizons Season Pass could not be shared by a Primary PlayStation 4 account.
- Added a speculative disconnections/connectivity fix.
Frontier will be released a hotfix for a few issues this coming week. As below or here.
“A quick announcement to let you all know that we are preparing a hotfix for next week to improve V-Syncing and reduce issues with screen-tearing that some Commanders have been experiencing.
“Thank you for raising this issue to us and remember that if you experience any bugs or issues with the game, let us know on the PlayStation 4 Bug Reports forum section.
“A note to Commanders on other platforms, this only applies to the PlayStation 4 version of the game.”
Frontier have pushed through a couple of server side hotfixes to make a few changes to passenger mission rewards:
Within the next couple of hours you should start to see an increase to passenger mission rewards. As I mentioned before this is an ongoing process, but I would like to say that there was no intention to nerf passenger missions so much that they were not viable. So long as these changes work as expected (and as we have seen through in house testing), I will look at the data for all missions again next week to see where we are compared to the pre-2.2 rewards. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
And also as mentioned here:
- Fix transaction server error when restocking discounted ammunition (most notably Rank 5 supporters of Denton Patreus)
- Fix transaction server error when restocking ammunition for weapons with modified bursts
- Fix transaction server error when viewing members of exceptionally large private groups
- More aggressively match wing members onto servers.
If, after hyperspacing to another star system, you still find yourself on a different server to the rest of your wing, then please do raise a bug report and include the netlogs from all wing members where possible.