At 12:37pm on the 17th May, Frontier announced a small server-side update:
We are in the process of rolling out a server side update. The server side update will occur this afternoon. Below are the changes…
- Fix to make sure mission data and material rewards match between mission boards and transactions panel
- Fix some players stuck on the main menu with Unable to Load Commander Data errors after launching a Fighter or SRV
- Fix a transaction server disconnection when failing to restock limpets
- Fix a transaction server Community Goal issue
- Stop factions from getting positive effects when selling black market commodities for really low prices
- Fix some stored ships not being available from the shipyard
- Fix a transaction server issue when switching to a deployed fighter in multicrew
- Split faction effects from redeeming superpower bounties based upon current influence percentages.
- A percentage of the influence change will be left over if there are factions in the system that are not part of the superpower. This remaining amount will be discarded.
Frontier have pushed through a couple of server side hotfixes to make a few changes to passenger mission rewards:
Within the next couple of hours you should start to see an increase to passenger mission rewards. As I mentioned before this is an ongoing process, but I would like to say that there was no intention to nerf passenger missions so much that they were not viable. So long as these changes work as expected (and as we have seen through in house testing), I will look at the data for all missions again next week to see where we are compared to the pre-2.2 rewards. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
And also as mentioned here:
- Fix transaction server error when restocking discounted ammunition (most notably Rank 5 supporters of Denton Patreus)
- Fix transaction server error when restocking ammunition for weapons with modified bursts
- Fix transaction server error when viewing members of exceptionally large private groups
- More aggressively match wing members onto servers.
If, after hyperspacing to another star system, you still find yourself on a different server to the rest of your wing, then please do raise a bug report and include the netlogs from all wing members where possible.
Some potentially good news from Frontier Towers, in that the server team have hopefully ironed out a bug responsible for most of the server disconnections that have been occurring since 2.1.05. As Ed Lewis explained,
“Hey everyone – just a quick note to let you know we’ve been communicating with our wonderful server wizards, and they told us the following:
“Almost all of these disconnections that some people are experiencing look like a bug that arrived in 2.1.05 and that’s been fixed in 2.2, it would be really great if you let us know if your experience is improved once 2.2 is released. We’re honestly sorry that your experiencing these frustrating issues, and really welcome all of the feedback.
“So there you go! Let us know if 2.2 helps in any way :)”