At 10.33am on the 17th June 2020 Frontier released the patch notes for Patch 1 for Fleet Carriers. These can be seen below or on the official site, here. All patch notes for the game can be found on the Elite: Dangerous – Patch Notes page.
- Reduced repeat speed on market selection arrows on Compare Market screen.
- Reduced the largest possible yield when subsurface mining for Low Temperature Diamonds by around 25%.
- Decreased the effectiveness of the peripheries of Low Temperature Diamond hotspots.
- Overlapping hotspots for Low Temperature Diamonds, when coupled with the new Subsurface Mining changes, were more effective than the centre of the hotspot itself. This change increases the drop-off of the hotspot’s ring, reducing the likelihood that a double-overlapped hotspot is more lucrative than either of the hotspot’s centrepoints. A well-placed triple hotspot will still be very effective at increasing the likelihood of finding Low Temperature Diamonds. This change does not affect any other hotspots or minerals.
- Fixed a disconnect triggered by selling exploration data at a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed an occasional crash when entering a system with a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed an issue with some bookmarks being missing.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a Fleet Carrier purchase transaction to fail.
- Skybox will now correctly update after a Fleet Carrier jump without having to re-enter the instance.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to install additional Carrier services even if they didn’t have capacity.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate Fleet Carrier call-signs – this will cause all Fleet Carrier call signs to be regenerated as of 3.7.01.
- Fixed some issues with stats not correctly updating.
- Fixed an issues with carrier jump sequence not always proceeding correctly.
Arx & Customisation
- Fixed an issues which caused some Fleet Carrier nameplates to be obscured.
- Fixed the colour of landing pad 7 holo-marker on Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching Fleet Carrier Layout.
- Fixed missing ATC voices at starports.
- Fixed issue with outfitting ambiance audio layering up on top of itself when going between outfitting and livery.
- Fixed an issue with Engineer Remote Workshop ambiance persisting into the main game, and can layer up on itself too.
- Fixed missing titles for the audio logs associated with the Golconda.
- Fixed an issue where a collect/source mission would request commodities on sale at the same location.
- Fixed an issue which caused mission critical updates to not appear in the inbox.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that could cause the game to add excessive NavRoute entries to the journal when looking at the Galaxy Map.
- Fixed the missing cooldown time which would allow players to repeatedly obtain their allocation of powerplay materials.
Background Simulation and Galaxy
- Reinstated missing locations.
- Ongoing balancing of Faction influence normalisation.